The first official yacht brokers association in the world since 1962
The Hellenic Yacht Brokers Association is one of the oldest of its kind. Founded in 1962 by the pioneers of the business at the time, the Association has today over a hundred members with active businesses established in Greece.
“Sales brokers”, “charter brokers”, “surveyors” and “specialized advisors” are entitled to become members and new members are especially welcome to join and bring new ideas to the table.
Some of the goals of HYBA are to:
- Promote yachting in Greece and on an international level.
- Build and encourage business ethics in our field
- Suggest and advise on the use of contracts
- Evaluate the standards of yachts
- Protect and promote members’ interests and install a spirit of cooperation amongst its members
- Plan and consult on all issues relating to the future of yachting
- Inform on market surveys and legal issues
- Organize meetings and symposiums
- Organize yacht shows